dinsdag 20 december 2011

2011 Song Top 80 (1-20)


1. Warm Ghost - Let My Angst Unfold in the Water like a Hound's Tongue

Let My Angst Unfold in the Water Like a Hound's Tongue by warmghost

2. Principe Valiente - In My Arms



3. Teeel - Galilean Moons

Galilean Moons by Teeel

4. M83 - Midnight City



5. Glasvegas - Euphoria, Take My Hand



6. The Raveonettes - Evil Seeds



7. Planningtorock - The Breaks



8. The Horrors - Oceans Burning



9. John Maus - Believer



10. Björk - Cosmogony



11. Tamer Animals - As I Lay My Head Down



12. The Crookes - I Remember Moonlight



13. Silversun Pickups - Broken Bottles



14. Dream Affair - Silent Story



15. Chris Malinchak - No Secrets (ft. Damon C. Scott)



16. Barretso - Midnight Walk


Barretso - Midnight Walk by BARRETSO

17. The Pains Od Being Pure At Heart - The Body



18. AraabMUZIK - Streetz Tonight



19. Patrick Wolf - Together


Patrick Wolf - Together from long mai on Vimeo.

20. Chapel Club - The Shore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten